We stayed here overnight while in London to see a play. Our welcome was over and above our expectations. The reception staff were most helpful and meant it. Rooms were good and looked after. Food in the restaurant was okay. We ate in the buffet restaurant and I had roast beef which could have been better in that it tends to lose it's tenderness in sitting aroung and the way in which it is cooked. Otherwise we enjoyed our stay tremendously. I recomend this hotel also for it's great position in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England