We stayed at the Langorf Hotel at the end of our visit to London and found the rooms clean and the staff on reception very helpful. Breakfasts were good but could have included fresh fruit. Hampstead Heath is a lovely residential area of London so it was a nice area to stay at the end of our holiday. There are 2 stations a short walk from the Hotel (Hampstead & Finchley) so it meant that we were able to access the sights of London very easily, although being further out did mean we often had to change trains to get to our destination. If this is a problem then consider accomodation in an area such as Paddington (we stayed there on arrival in London). Shopping is not great but as we headed into the centre of London each day it was not a problem for us.
- Also Known As:
- Langorf Hotel And Apartments
- Langorf Hotel London
- Langorf Hotel Apartments
- Langorf Hotel & Apartments London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Edwardian Hotel situated in a quiet residential area, 3 miles north of central London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Langorf Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.