We recently stayed 4 nights.
- 2 minute walk from Gloucester Road tube station. You can get the Piccadilly line from Heathrow. Takes about 40 minutes so probably quicker than Heathrow express and cheaper.
- The location is excellent. Good pubs, restaurants, tube etc are all close by.
- Staff are friendly and helpful.
- The bed was soft which I don't like but my wife likes.
- Room was lovely and my wife likes the styling.
- Room was warm.
- Food is pub quality so best to eat out.
- Breakfast is expensive and not that good so we ate breakfast at the Diner on the way to the tube station.
- No tea making facilities in the room. We returned one day and asked if we would like a cup of tea. My wife accepted and I think it was £3.30 for a cup of tea delivered to our room.
- No dining room and only a lounge in reception but it is quite nice to sit by the fire and relax but not good to eat a meal.
Overall we enjoyed the hotel and will stay again but only as a base and wouldn't eat there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting quietly on an attractive South Ken side street, The Cranley Hotel in London is the perfect townhouse-from-home. With its mahogany antiques, Regency-period palette and prettily embroidered bedheads, it's an ideal base for a spot of Anglo-centric shopping, sightseeing and tea-taking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, MrandMrsSmith and Tingo so you can book your Cranley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranley Hotel London, England