“Happily Recommend......” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel London Tower Bridge

Save Saved
You added Novotel London Tower Bridge to your Saves list
Novotel London Tower Bridge
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Pepys Street, London EC3N 2NR, England (City of London)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
UP TO 40% OFF THIS SUMMER
Ranked #206 of 1,075 hotels in London
northern ireland
“Happily Recommend......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Chose this hotel because of the positive reviews and situation to the tube station. Can only reiterate what has been said before. Unusually spacious(for London) and well appointed rooms. The staff were always helpful and smiled, those first impressions are so important.! Bar was modern and food reasonably priced although we thought breakfast was expensive, £15.95 for continental,£18.95 for a cooked one so we had breakfast elsewhere. We needed to print out our boarding passes for our return flight home and the free use of the computer and printer in the lobby was appreciated. I would happily recommennd this Hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you very much for this excellent review of the Novotel London Tower Bridge.
I am very satisfied to read you had such a great stay in our hotel, choosing us on the many positive reviews we received as well as based on our central location. I am also very glad to see you enjoyed our spacious rooms, liked the modern design of our bar, appreciated the great customer care of our staff and finally found our free business centre to be very helpful.
It was our pleasure to look after you and your family and we hope to welcome you back for your next trip to London.

1,670 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Hilversum, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great location: very close to Tower Hill tube and Tower Bridge / Tower of London. Comfort / food / service all great. The room whilst adequate did feel a bit cramped for a family of two adults with two young kids and our shower had a leak but other than that it was a good stay for 2 nights.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review following your stay at the Novotel London Tower Bridge, it is very much appreciated.
It is with great satisfaction that I see that you and your family liked our excellent location, a minute away from the underground station of Tower Hill as well as being very close to the tower of London and Tower Bridge. I am also very pleased by your appreciation of the comfort, the quality of the food and the service levels.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel for your next visit in London.
Paris
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed 2 nights at your hotel with my family, perfect stay, from reception until housekeeping, everything was perfect! Nice location, just in front of the Tower, not far from St Catherine Dockland. Thank you very much

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
I a really glad to read that our central location, just in front of the Tower of London, very close to St Catherine Docks and a minutes’ walk away from Tower Hill underground station was so very convenient to you and your family. I am exceptionally pleased that your entire family had such a great stay and that from reception to housekeeping everything was perfect
Cambridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stayed one night in this Novotel on business following a 12 hour day on my feet. Accustomed as I am to Travelodges and the like, my expectations were shattered when I opened the door to my room. Spacious, lovely décor, huge (firm!) bed, luxurious bathroom! I could have wept with joy.

I met colleagues for dinner straight after checking in and this was very pleasant. Portion sizes a little small, but we had a very decent meal for our allowance. I then retired to my room which was all the luxury I needed. Bath, a little light TV (excellent TV system, speakers in bathroom etc etc) and then I had a great night's sleep, gearing me up to do it all again the next day!

Breakfast was as expected; cereals, continental items, fruit and the usual hot buffet. Nothing remarkable about it but the staff were pleasant and the dining room was well appointed.

I commended the booking to my travel team on my return - here's to more Novotels like Tower Bridge!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your very positive feedback following your stay at Novotel London Tower Bridge.
It is a real pleasure to read that we were able to exceed your expectations in such a way and that you loved our room so much, allowing you to have such a great night’s sleep. I am really glad that your diner as well as your breakfast was excellent and that our staff made all the difference by being so pleasant.
I hope you had a safe journey back home and it will be our pleasure to welcome you back for your next visit to London.
dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My entire experience was great, starting with the pleasant staff who checked me in. The room was spacious, clean, and modern, with a nice bathtub, free wireless internet, a kettle and minibar ~ everything you'd need. There are complimentary use computers with printers in the lobby, and as I urgently needed to print something, erasing my anxiety about something I needed urgently to print. In the elements restaurant, I requested a meal conforming to my various dining constraints, and I was brought a delicious dish, hot, quickly.

For such a great location, I would have tolerated a cramped room with no bathtub; it was a pleasant surprise to walk into a room as comfortable as this. The surrounding area is historical and rife with trendy and inviting restaurants and bars. I absolutely would choose to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for very your kind comments and for this fantastic 5* rating, left here on Tripadvisor following your stay in our hotel.
First of all, I am particularly happy to see that we have exceeded your expectations and that your stay was so great starting from our pleasant staff at check-in, our spacious rooms with all their complimentary amenities and the free Wi-Fi. I am also pleased to see that our business centre was such a great help to you and that conforming to your dining constraints we have quickly brought you a delicious meal.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon In the Novotel London Tower Bridge.
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I booked one night here as a refreshing treat for my partner's birthday. I emailed the hotel in advance and requested a room with a view and a late check out. I wasn't disappointed in either case. The room had a great view overlooking Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. The location of the hotel is great. Tower Hill, Fenchurch Street and Aldgate stations all within easy walking distance.

The room itself was lovely. Bright and airy with a comfortable bed. The TV was in a bit of an awkward position relative to the bed which I found a bit odd but we weren't in the room much to watch TV so it wasn't too much of an inconvenience.
However, the bathroom was AMAZING. For me, bathrooms are the make or break of a good hotel room. This bathroom was large with a double shower with both a rain shower and hand held attachment. Great power and great decor. Complimentary toiletries and more than enough towels.

It's a great value hotel and I found it better than the Doubletree opposite. (Sorry Hilton!)

Room Tip: Room 541's bathroom was amazing.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to comment your experience online following your stay at the Novotel London Tower Bridge.
It is a great satisfaction to see that you and your partner had such a great stay with us, appreciating our central location, very close to the underground station of Tower Hill and to the local attractions such as Tower Bridge or the Tower of London. I am also very glad to see you liked our newly renovated, spacious rooms with their comfortable beds and our modern bathrooms with their rain shower. I am of course very appreciative of this 4 star rating but I would be very grateful if during your next visit you could give us additional feedback as to how we can improve and get the maximum rating.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for your next visit in London.
Christophe Pfeilstücker, Operations Manager

Been to Novotel London Tower Bridge? Share your experiences!