Perfectly organized for a family stay, the Novotel Tower Bridge is fantasticly well located, just 2 minutes walking from the Tower Hill station, 3 minutes from a main road where touristic busses can be catched, with view (from certain rooms of course) on the famous Tower of London. Breakast and dinner are very good and the hotel is quiet and fairly priced.
An excellent adres for a stay in family (I will not stay there when I travel alone for business in London)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Garden Brasserie restaurant, Pepys Bar, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge
- Novotel London Tower Bridge England