“Tiny Rooms, No Air Conditioning...will not be back!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Grange Langham Court

You added Grange Langham Court to your Saves list
Grange Langham Court
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   31-35 Langham Street | Fitzrovia, London W1W 6BU, England (Fitzrovia)   |
Ranked #594 of 1,064 Hotels in London
Ireland
“Tiny Rooms, No Air Conditioning...will not be back!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have stayed in Grange Holborn and Grange St.Pauls so when neither were available for my trip, Grange Langham Court was suggested to me. I recently stayed for 2 nights. My room was so tiny it reminded me of the house of Ann Frank! The bathroom also tiny...if you are more than a size 8-10 then you will not be able to move in the shower!!! It was particularly hazy and muggy in London on my stay and as a hay fever sufferer, I really struggled in the room as there was no air conditioning and having the window opened meant I was just fuelling my hay fever and also battling with the noise from the pubs and restaurants on the door step. Staff were fine and quite pleasant. Breakfast great - rooms clean and decor nice but definitely would not stay here again. If you were just passing through as a tourist it may be fine however, as a regular traveller to London, unfortunately this was my first and last experience of Grange Langham Court Hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Hollywood, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

its was in a nice neighborhood, we were right across from two pub and restaurants. The pubs doesn't serve food on Saturday and Sunday only drinks. The room was nice but small if you are use to a lot of room this is not for you. For the price I would have like a bigger room. If you are by yourself than the room is not that bad but, for two people and two twins bed than yea its small.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My partner and I booked a room here as we were travelling via Eurostar early the next morning. We booked the room on last minute for £90. The room was extremely clean, modern and spacious! The service was fantastic. Location is great. I cannot say a bad word about this place!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Epping, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

The décor in the bedroom is obviously of top quality, really modern and very well presented. But my goodness the rooms are outrageously small!! So small in fact that I couldn't physically walk between the window and the side of the bed, I had to clamber over the bed itself. And ours was an upgraded room.
To be fair the dimensions of the room were stated in our booking, so I don't have any complaint to the hotel itself. In fact their level of customer service was excellent, and they made us very welcome. But having dimensions written on paper and then actually seeing them in the flesh so to speak are two different things.
If you're already prepared for this fact and know you'll be sleeping in a matchbox then you'll have a great time at this hotel. But sadly for this 6'4'' fella I don't think I'll be returning as I like a bit of leg room!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Peterborough, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed here for one night as I needed to be close to Oxford Circus.

It's safe to say that you get what you pay for in terms of room sizes. They are very small and somewhat claustrophobic. I can't say a bad word about the service or location, and even the breakfast was nice, but the rooms were far too small to be comfortable in my honest opinion (please note this hotel was booked for me on business).

I wouldn't stay here again despite the great location as I simply struggled to move in the bedroom/bathroom.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife to see a show that was a Christmas present from our children. What a lovely hotel! Very friendly & helpful staff. Very clean room. Breakfast was lovely. Will be back. It was a great location to go site seeing from.

• Stayed April 2013
Leipzig, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

A straight forward hotel with some charme in a residential area close to Oxford Circus. My room was quite small but modern and clean with a comfortable bed and wifi. Efficient and friendly check in / out procedures. The hotel is part of a larger group of 2nd tier hotels in London and beyond. Overall, good value for money. Would stay there again when traveling alone and size of room does not matter much.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Grange Langham Court? Share your experiences!