My Wife & I have stayed at this hotel twice. Its centrally located (2 min walk to the Tube) & like my wife if you're into shopping till you drop - this is the ideal place to stay as its just one lane down from Oxford Street (Behind Debenhams Store).
We took that package that includes breakfast - which is is SUPERB!! Ham, Bacon, Sausages, Eggs to order, lots of fruit & fruit juice. The staff here is very friendly & helpful...The concierge a 60 year old gentleman was really helpful ( but be warned - do not interrupt him when he is guiding someone else) wait patiently & he might just give you some real good advise.
Tea Coffee maker in room
Very Limited Cable TV channels
You can sometimes hear the subway trains below the building
Security Deposit if you're an Indian...(Some silly twit tried to steal a TV once - we were told by the staff later)
If you're not to picky about fancy views & need a good budget hotel to saty in... this is a great hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oxford Circus Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Oxford Circus Hotel
- Oxford Circus Holiday Inn
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London
- Holiday Inn Oxford Circus London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn London Oxford Circus hotel which is located in a quiet Edwardian terrace in Marylebone, just 2 minutes walk from London's famous Oxford Street. The Holiday Inn London-Oxford Circus is ideally suited for both business and pleasure travellers. Centrally situated, London's historic and famous attractions are all within walking or a short distance to the hotel. These are Theatreland, Harley Street, West End Shopping including Debenhams, Selfridges, Harrods and Bond Street; Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Madame Tussauds Lords Cricket Ground, The British Museum, London Eye Nearest underground station is Bond Street on the Central and Jubilee lines, within 2 minutes walk from the hotel. Oxford Circus underground station on the Bakerloo and Victoria lines is just under 10 minutes walk.Please note that all rooms are for a maximum of 2 people. If interested in family rooms please make sure it says maximum 4 people. All rooms have air-conditioning. Internet access, WiFi, playstation games, voicemail and modem points.Hotel is in congestion charging zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Oxford Circus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.