WE stayed at hotel Holiday INN from 10.5.2013 for 8 nights. The lady at the reception Ms Helen was very rude, unprofessional and unpleasant person.
We asked and paid for triple room yet we recvd one small double room with 3 beds. The room was not fit for 3 beds and was not specious at all.
We barely managed to move inside the room.
The bathroom was small. The water in the bathroom did not go down, so is the water in the sink. We asked the hotel to fix it but nothing was done.
After few days we noticed that we need to ask the hotel to change the sheets as they did not changed for few days. Also we ask them to clean the carpet that was fully dusty and this was not done.
No carpet vacuum was done in all our stay for 8 days .probably the cleaning lady could not move in the room which was very small with 3 beds....
The room was not clean on the windows as well; it looks as if no one touches them in years.
It was cold, so we open the air condition to warm the room. All we recvd was some air. Not cool not warm-which means no air condition.
The WIFI was with charge and very expensive .We paid 60 gbp for 5 days !!!
Other hotels at same level do not charge for WIFI, or charge small amount per day.
The whole experience was in total a very bad one, unfortunately the other hotels nearby did not have avaible room for 3 people for that week. Otherwise we would leave this hotel immediately.
I find it hard to understand, how this hotel has 4 starts level, it does not deserve even 3 starts, lousy rooms, bad service and I would not recommend any one to stay there.
AS for us we definitely will not stay at this hotel never again.WE choose thsi hotel for his location yet it does not cover for this bad expirience.
Just to be fair,we would like to mention only the good service of Mr. yunees who was very helpful at our last day there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn London Oxford Circus hotel which is located in a quiet Edwardian terrace in Marylebone, just 2 minutes walk from London's famous Oxford Street. The Holiday Inn London-Oxford Circus is ideally suited for both business and pleasure travellers. Centrally situated, London's historic and famous attractions are all within walking or a short distance to the hotel. These are Theatreland, Harley Street, West End Shopping including Debenhams, Selfridges, Harrods and Bond Street; Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Madame Tussauds Lords Cricket Ground, The British Museum, London Eye Nearest underground station is Bond Street on the Central and Jubilee lines, within 2 minutes walk from the hotel. Oxford Circus underground station on the Bakerloo and Victoria lines is just under 10 minutes walk.Please note that all rooms are for a maximum of 2 people. If interested in family rooms please make sure it says maximum 4 people. All rooms have air-conditioning. Internet access, WiFi, playstation games, voicemail and modem points.Hotel is in congestion charging zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Oxford Circus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oxford Circus Hotel London
- Oxford Circus Holiday Inn
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London
- Holiday Inn Oxford Circus London, England