My Husband and I stayed at the hotel for 7 nights to celebrate our honeymoon. The beginning was tough. We arrived, and although we had requested a nice quiet room the room we received was far from it. We received a room on the first floor right next to the lifts. After going back down to the reception and complaining we were transfered to a different room, quieter but the size of a shoe-box. Again, we asked to move to a different room and we were moved the next day.
The new room was lovely. Really really lovely. Big and airy with a nice queen sized bed.
All three rooms we saw were clean and tidy. The house-keeping staff does a good job keeping the rooms clean.
Breakfast is very nice, a full English Breakfast. The only downside is that is doesn't change at all, it's the same breakfast every day.
The only real problem we had was that one day, we came back to our room in the evening and discovered the door was open. The door always needed to be forcefully shut and the cleaner didn't do this. Nothing was taken, no harm done and the cleaners were advised to notice this door.
The bar is ok, we sat and had a drink there a couple of times.
Of course, the main good point of this hotel is it's amazing location. 7 minutes walk from the Bond St. Tube station and 7 minutes walk to Oxford circus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn London Oxford Circus hotel which is located in a quiet Edwardian terrace in Marylebone, just 2 minutes walk from London's famous Oxford Street. The Holiday Inn London-Oxford Circus is ideally suited for both business and pleasure travellers. Centrally situated, London's historic and famous attractions are all within walking or a short distance to the hotel. These are Theatreland, Harley Street, West End Shopping including Debenhams, Selfridges, Harrods and Bond Street; Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Madame Tussauds Lords Cricket Ground, The British Museum, London Eye Nearest underground station is Bond Street on the Central and Jubilee lines, within 2 minutes walk from the hotel. Oxford Circus underground station on the Bakerloo and Victoria lines is just under 10 minutes walk.Please note that all rooms are for a maximum of 2 people. If interested in family rooms please make sure it says maximum 4 people. All rooms have air-conditioning. Internet access, WiFi, playstation games, voicemail and modem points.Hotel is in congestion charging zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Oxford Circus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oxford Circus Hotel London
- Oxford Circus Holiday Inn
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London
- Holiday Inn Oxford Circus London, England