i stayed at the cumberland hotel for a christmas shopping weekend in december with my husband,daughter and young grandson. on arrival we where shown to our rooms one being ok and the other was that small we couldnt get all the luggage in! after some confusion with the reception after requesting a change of rooms as we needed to be near each other as stated when we booked i went to reception myself to sort it out myself. expecting a problem and not looking forward to the confrontation i waited for the head house keeper to arrive. she was so pleasant and helpful she upgraded our rooms to executive rooms which where huge and very nice with great views of hyde parks winter wonderland. we had to queue at breakfast to be seated they where extremely busy as we expected but where very efficent and we we seated in no time the breakfast was excellent if you want a fab hotel with fab staff and food then this is the hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities even boasting a Michelin Star among it's many accolades. It's inspiring lobby exhibit's inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting it's contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England