We had a weekend away here for my boyfriend's birthday. The location is excellent, with easy access to the tube and mainline. The deluxe room was spacious and comfortable. The buffet breakfast was good and we had dinner in the restaurant one night which was excellent, really yummy. The staff were friendly and helpful throughout the stay. Our room was at the side of the hotel so we didn't notice any noise, not an especially nice view but it didn't bother us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury is a Grade II listed Edwardian building, located within walking distance from Euston, Kings Cross and St. Pancras Stations. 10 minutes walk from Oxford Street, 5 minutes from the British Museum and 15 minutes from Covent Garden. We are just 2 miles away from the famous Camden Market.The hotel has 100 en-suite superior or deluxe bedrooms. Our Superior rooms are designed to be calm and relaxing with neutral colours throughout. Wi-fi is free throughout all property.All guestrooms are dressed with crisp white bed linen complete with contemporary bathrooms or wet-rooms with power shower, LCD tv's with payview movies and international channels.The hotel has a gym, 7 meeting & event rooms and the award winning Number Twelve restaurant, a fusion of Italian and British ingredients.We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Ambassadors Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Ambassadors Hotel London
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury London, England