We stayed in this hotel for one night and were delighted, firstly by the hospitality of the staff and secondly by the value for money.
We were greeted by Patrick, who was more than happy to help us with anything we needed and also gave us some information of the area, transport and details of our stay.
We were again surprised by the kindness of the staff when, after sleeping in and missing breakfast, we had a knock at the door. Full continental breakfast, Crossants, Pan au chocolat, hot toast, jam, yoghurt and even some fruit!!
To save us carrying around our heavy backbacks and as no-one else was checking in, the staff even let us check out late at no charge, which gave us some time to explore Camden and Hampsted Heath.
The BnB is located about 10 minutes walk from Camden Market.
I would definately recommend The Westport Inn to anyone who is looking for a cheap nights stay in (an often over-expensive) London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Camden, London, close to Hampstead Heath. 6 big, beautiful, newly refurbished guest rooms. All rooms have shared facilities (4 shower/bathroom/toilets) excellent transport Links (West End/Central London - 24 hour night bus - in as little as 10 minutes.) Breakfast included, TV in all rooms, Hair-Dryers, Towels, Complimentary Toiletries. A warm welcome assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Bluebell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westport Hotel London
- The Bluebell London, England