“Jamie Oliver for PM” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3,907 of 16,892 restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Serving temptingly fresh and flavoursome creations from world-famous chef Jamie Oliver, Jamie's Italian Glasgow evokes the vibrancy and passion embedded in traditional Italian cooking and culture. A homely neighbourhood vibe is inspired by the rustic and relaxed ambience of the 'Italian table', with delicious flavours from the menu including truffled turkey Milanese, or a colourful seaside risotto.
“Jamie Oliver for PM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Such a great place! The food is amazing and so cheap. Jamie Oliver is proving again that great food doesnt have to be expensive. I suggest starting with a anti pasti plank & then having a pasta dish. The cocktails are just as good as the food. I had 2 earl grey martini's and they were brilliant. You must eat at Jamie's Italian.

To finish, i thought the service was brilliant. Our waitress was very busy but never forgot about us and never rushed us. She had all the time in the world for us. Such a legend!

62% Recommend
London, England, United Kingdom
“Poor Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The service was the best thing about the restaurant, the food was poor we had the special of the day?spaghetti with amazing Crab the small bit of crab was watery and could of come out of a tin, the spaghetti was dry with no sauce.

The best thing about the Jamie Oliver Italian experience was the waiter did not charge us for the not so amazing Crab.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“A must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great menu and great value. Something to suit all palates. Mixed grill like you've never had before. Always busy but worth the wait.

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Poor food poor service dirty plates etc.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Well my mother was seduced by the name. We managed to get a table by the door. Then 20 mins later a menu and where shown everything they didnt have which was quite a lot.. I ordered the burger and funky chips which I didnt want but there wasnt much else, and my mother the tagliatella with rabbit. Her dish had two prices by it but no explanation of what that ment. I also ordered some bread to start. The waitress was nice but in the clouds. Two bread plates were delivered to our table along with the dirty plates from someone elses table that had been collected on her way. Made me feel ill. Both so called clean plates were dirty along with the cutlury. I had to wipe it all down. Clearly they dont clean the filters in the dishwasher. The bread and oil was nice but sparse. Our dishes arrived. I could see straight away that the tagliatella had been cooked and let to sit under a hot lamp. Tons of tagliatella and very little rabbit. My mothers summation was it tasted like bad pork and she knows her food. Thanks Jamie. My burger looked nice. The funky chips looked bad like they had been cooked hours ago and kept hot. They didnt taste any better. The burger was really bad. The bun used with seeds didnt go with the taste of anything else. The cheese was like plastic. The burger was dry and tasteless. Totally horrible. No dressings on the table so I could at least do something with it. I really wished I had gone to the Mexican next door which is great or to Byron who really know how to do a burger. I noticed every table seemed to order ice cream after their dinners...I could only think it was to remove the foul taste. I have to say I have never been so disappointed and will never go back. Worst meal I have had this year and to boot it pissed my mother off so I will never hear the end of it. All I could think of was if Gordon Ramsey had tasted my meal he would have spat it on the floor.When the bill came the waitress didnt ask if we enjoyed the meal because I reckon she eats next door as well. One word disgusting. Get a grip in your restaurant guys as there are only so many one time tourists.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

After reading the reviews we took a large party for a celebration. We had a long table in the cramped basement which was so congested. Waitress was efficient. Food was poor. Half the Wine list well priced but we would never buy the £50 plus wines with food like of this quality. The food lacked flavor and the imagination you would except of Jamie Oliver, I suppose this is what happens when you eat at a chain resturant group, he wouldn't eat here I'm sure! Maybe it was rubbish as they were full but that's no excuse. I had the calamari which was average followed by wild mushroom parcels-this was a pile of pasta parcels on top of tomato sauce, no parmesan offered, no flavor, my pasta is better presented at home! Desert, brownie-I have tasted better. Although the 70's music kept the older elements of our party happy. Its not expensive so perhaps you get what you pay for but Carluccio's is a better bet.

So from something with Jamie Olivers name I was expecting better food! Don't go expecting Jamie Oliver food you see on tv or was it a bad evening for them? No excuses I'm afraid.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere