This hotels certainly not the best, however it is generally cheap and chearful. The staff are generally very helpful and the rooms are clean. The bed had seen better days and you could hear the mattress going ping when I moved. but what do you expect in london at that price.
On occasions Brittania increase the prices at this hotel and when they do it is not the place to go
The breakfast is always very good and good value. However, the evening meal is a bit variable, they offer a carvery in the evening and it is not worth booking in advance. I suggest you wait to see what is on offer as they often have better deals available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Britannia Hampstead Hotel London, England