Stayed in Britannia Hampstead Hotel on a family trip to London. We chose to stay at this hotel because of the easy access to Kingcross and Euston Stations. After reading other reviews I was a bit apprehensive about staying at this hotel, however, I can honesty say that myself and my family found the hotel to be very comfortable. My family (myself, husband, 17 year old and 11 year old) booked adjoining rooms for a 3 night stay. We had 2 adjoining rooms, with an internal door between, which allowed us 2 separate sleeping areas and 2 bathrooms. Rooms were very warm, with very comfortable and clean twin beds. Bathroom was adequate and the shower very powerful - towels changed every day. Tea making facilities also very good and replenished daily. We had booked b&b basis and found the breakfast plentiful, cooked to a good standard and replenished regularly. We also ate in the hotel one night and ordered bar meals which were good value for money. Hotel was handy for central london with Chalk Farm underground about a 10 minute walk away. All in all a thorougly enjoyable stay and great value for money. Also staff at reception very pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Britannia Hampstead Hotel London, England