A fantastic very clean and well equipped apartment which is just a few minutes walk from The Royal Albert Hall!
Very helpful staff who made check in easy.
Gorgeous furniture in a relaxing foyer with newspapers, magazines, computer and a complimentary coffee and water machines.
The mini kitchen was great with everything you would need to make a light meal/breakfast, however we didn't bother, as at the amazingly low priced Cafe Deco just over the road we enjoyed a full English for two with tea and coffee for less than £12!
Only 'complaint' was the shower head in room 412 had a problem which resulted in a weak, unpleasant shower despite great water pressure :(
and the pillows were a little too hard :(
Apart from that a fab stay and one that I would not hesitate to book again if I was going to The Royal Albert Hall :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel; some with full kitchens; multilingual staff; restaurant & bar; situated near Kensington Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Citadines South Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige South Kensington Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines South Kensington London, England