I recently stay at this property for a couple of nights. The room was an average sized, but the kitchen amenities were an added feature. There was a microwave, a hob, a kettle, and a dishwasher. Tea, coffee, and sugar were provided. I looked in the cupboards and found a colander, however, there were no frying pants or pots, so I'm not sure how one is supposed to really cook anything. Perhaps this is something I should have asked at the front desk.
The staff were really friendly and efficient.
The property is only a few minutes away from the Barbican tube station, and there are some good eats in the area. A good budget option in an expensive city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel with modern accommodations; multilingual staff; situated in the Financial District. Now offering complimentary WiFi throughout the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Citadines London Barbican reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines London Barbican Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines London Barbican England