Very nice little Hotel situated 2 min walk from Bayswater (circle line) or 5 min walk from Queenswater (central line) tubes which means you can hit more or less most of London within 15 min. The surrounding area is safe in nighttime, so no worries there. Theres a ton of restaurants nearby, nothing fancy, but you should be able to find a good meal somewhere.
The Hotel is run by next door Best Western Hotel so the breakfast is the same and is in the basement of that hotel. Around 8.00 it gets pretty busy with guest and getting a table can be hard at peak times, but I didnt have any problem and no one wait for more than couple of minutes.
The staff is very friendly and helpful - all in all its great value for the money compared to what you get normally in London for that price.
Rooms are clean, new towels and cleaning everyday which is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small townhouse hotel located in city center near Hyde Park and Oxford Street - a short walk to Central Line and Circle Line subway stops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kensington Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Gardens Top Hotel
- Top Hotel London
- London Top Hotel
- Kensington Gardens Hotel London, England