Having stayed before I decided to return with my wife for a weekend away ...
The rooms have been refurbished to a high level, the bath/shower rooms are all very clean and have a modern feel. The rooms have their own air conditioning, wifi, tea-coffee and flat screen tv's. The more expensive rooms have a park view.
The breakfast was really good and is available to all at an extra cost but worth it, the staff all of them are very polite ( and speak good English, which cannot be said for all London hotels )
Although the rooms are small, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or stay at this hotel again.
Another plus point is it has it's own car park ( at £24 a day )
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Kensington Gardens London
- Thistle Kensington Gardens Hotel
- Thistle Kensington Gardens London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished modern hotel located on Bayswater Road with the tranquility of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens opposite, and within walking distance to Paddington, Oxford Street, Kensington, Notting Hill and Edgware Road, the hotel is ideally placed for business or leisure. Good transport links ensure that the city and theatres are also within very easy reach. All Deluxe and Executive bedrooms are located at the front of the hotel and have amazing views over Kensington Gardens and are available at a supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Otel, LondonMarketing.com, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Thistle Kensington Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.