My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in room 416. The room was at the front on the main road and 4 storeys up. It was directly above the garage but with a combination of the double glazing and ear plugs (we always take them away with us) we had no problems sleeping. Everything was up to the usual Premier Inn standard and the location was perfect, just out of the city but on direct bus and tube routes. We didnt use the restaurant due to finding Thyme restaurants distinctly average in the past. We would have used it for breakfast but for some reason this Premier Inn charges £9.75 for a continental breakfast as well as a cooked breakfast. There are plenty of little cafes which are much cheaper near to the overground station. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to Hampstead Village, Hampstead Heath, the Kenwood House and Camden Town. Ideally situated for a wide variety of restaurants, with bars and boutique stores close by. Within easy reach of M1 and Belsize Park tube station just a 2 minute walk away. Our London Hampstead Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant called Thyme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Hampstead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Hampstead England