Overall great stay!
Reception staff were lovely - friendly, helpful and professional. Thanks!
Beds were very comfortable - slept like a top, which is unusual for me in a new bed!
Linen was lovely and fresh.
Bathrooms were spotless and very fresh - no mould of any kind anywhere - very, very clean (they're small, but this is central London, so quite acceptable), indeed, the bathrooms were in my top 4 of cleanest / freshest bathrooms ever! Well done for that!
There's a hairdryer, and kettle with tea, coffee, sugar and milk (but no herbals or decaf options).
Tv has good range of freeview channels and all worked fine.
Didn't hear a thing during the night even with the window wide open, so it certainly seems to be a quiet hotel. Couldn't hear other doors opening / closing either. And couldn't hear anyone, or any sound, above, below or beside my room!
Car park excellent, and very useful in London.
Very close to tube station.
I enjoyed my stay there, and if I there are ever any special offers, I'd definitely stay again.
If I had to be really picky (and this is just for those who like to know the little things -
- air con wasn't particularly effective (suspect it was because the vents were clogged with dust - they really need a good cleaning!) - I had it on the lowest setting, but the room was still quite warm - but don't know if this was a general issue;
- the bathroom got very steamy - again, don't know if my extraction wasn't working, or this was general;
- carpet could have been vacuumed just a very little more thoroughly around the edges (there was a little plastic tag and some hair in the very edges) but that is being very fussy as overall it was perfectly clean;
- overlooking the car park, a little noise from people coming and going could be heard when the windows were open, but it didn't bother me (on 2nd floor) and was only before 11pm as far as I could hear;
- bring a shower cap with you - there's nothing to keep your hair dry if having a quick shower - hand towel is too big, and there were only 3 towels - mat to stand on, hand towel, and bath towel (all were clean and fresh);
- the shower gel / soap / shampoo was an all-in-one imperial leather brand dispenser , so I'd probably bring my own next time, along with facecloth.
- there was only one electric socket, so I couldn't charge my phone and use my hair straighteners at the same time - but that wasn't a real issue.
The breakfast was good value.
Restaurant staff seemed very rushed at breakfast time.
Food was fine - and I am rather fussy about food.
- No alternatives to cow's milk - bring your own!
Ordered a boiled egg, which came half cooked - well, half uncooked!
But the porridge was lovely (no salt, no sugar, which I prefer), and there was reasonably good selection of simple food, which was fine.
And the vegetarian sausages were really tasty - as were the meat ones.
And eggs, mushrooms, etc were fine too.
Overall, it was a perfectly ok breakfast, and yes, I would have it again!
But those are just tiny niggles - overall it was a very pleasant stay, and there was nothing really to complain about!
I would stay again - best points - lovely reception staff, super clean bathrooms, very comfy beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to Hampstead Village, Hampstead Heath, the Kenwood House and Camden Town. Ideally situated for a wide variety of restaurants, with bars and boutique stores close by. Within easy reach of M1 and Belsize Park tube station just a 2 minute walk away. Our London Hampstead Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant called Thyme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Hampstead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Hampstead England