My boyfriend and I stayed here for my birthday treat. I wish we didn't have so many things planned because almost the best part was just sitting on the sofa watching TV for an hour and relaxing before getting ready!!
We staying in room two. The apartment was big and tastefully decorated. Everything was laid out beautifully for our arrival in the kitchen. Had we wanted to cook, we could have done as the kitchen was fully equipped. The bed was super comfortable and the sheets felt lovely. Not at all scratchy. Amazingly the room was completely quiet considering the room is just behind Regent Street! Plenty of room for hanging clothes etc. Lovely vintage photos on the wall.
Something to be aware of: the view from the balcony is into someone's office and the bathroom was a little pokey. The bathroom was beautiful, clean, a great shower rose and good water pressure and had lovely Ren products in there. But if you are someone who spends hours in the bath and likes to spread out, you couldn't do it here. Although in the bedroom is a large mirror and "vanity table" with great lighting for hair and makeup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No.5 Maddox Street offers a stylish hotel alternative for modern travellers, located discreetly in Mayfair, within easy reach of Bond Street, Soho, Park Lane and Piccadilly. The unmarked doorway leads up to 12 sleek, comfortable, light-filled suites, each with one, two or three bedrooms and private kitchen facilities. The big picture: space, freedom and privacy in one of London’s most prestigious locations, plus a 24-hour concierge service that competes with those of London’s top hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your No. 5 Maddox Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 5 Maddox Street Hotel London
- No. 5 Maddox Street London, England