I stayed at the Marriott County Hall for about a week, and I thought the hotel was gorgeous, our room was spacious, and the service exceeded my expectations. I was staying at this hotel on July 7th, 2005 when the bombings took place. The hotel staff immediately put extra security measures in place, but they did not make me feel unsafe or uncomfortable. For about two days they checked our shopping bags and purses when we came in, but they were very nice and professional about the whole situation. The hotel is in such a great location. The tube stop Westminster was a few minutes walk across the bridge and you could see Big Ben and Houses of Parliament from the hotel. I would recommend the Marriott County Hall to anyone looking for a fabulous hotel in London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, historic Hotel located on the banks of the River Thames with some of the most iconic views of London to include the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Originally housing the London County Council: it opened in 1998 as the London Marriott Hotel County Hall. The Hotel comprises of 200 Rooms: many with River Views, 11 Meeting Rooms, 25m Swimming Pool & the County Hall Gym. Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar and The Library Lounge serving delicious Afternoon Tea. We can cater for private events/catering with views to match. The Marriott Hotel County Hall provides a location to suit everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott London County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott
- Marriott London County Hall England