My review is on the staff because they made our entire trip. When we landed in London we got trapped in the hotel because the London marathon was going on. I am really glad we did. We ended up at Gillray's. Juraj taught us about gins. As someone who does not drink gin at all I was skeptical but when in London...... He made us some of the best drinks I have ever had. They gave us ideas of where to go everyday and we ended ever night with Juraj, Lisa, Ruxandra, Leo and Sam. They made our stay feel like we were family and not a bunch of crazy tourists. No matter what you like or don't like they will make you something you will love. If you don't stop by here you will miss out on an amazing treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, historic Hotel located on the banks of the River Thames with some of the most iconic views of London to include the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Originally housing the London County Council: it opened in 1998 as the London Marriott Hotel County Hall. The Hotel comprises of 200 Rooms: many with River Views, 11 Meeting Rooms, 25m Swimming Pool & the County Hall Gym. Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar and The Library Lounge serving delicious Afternoon Tea. We can cater for private events/catering with views to match. The Marriott Hotel County Hall provides a location to suit everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline and Marriott so you can book your Marriott London County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott
- Marriott London County Hall England