Few places in the World allow you the comfort, location, quality and service like County Hall Marriott. You are within walking distance to many of London's finest sights. The Hotel is secure, peaceful, and memorable.
Walk outside to The London Eye, Big Ben, The London Dungeon, Westminster Abbey, Churchill War Museum, Buckingham Palace, and more. You can do all that knowing you have a hotel room nearby should you need to relax for awhile, or just call it a day.
The Concierge staff it superb, they will arrange to have you picked up at the airport for around the same price as a taxi.
This is truly a beautiful experience, and I just hope your family, loved ones, business associates enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, historic Hotel located on the banks of the River Thames with some of the most iconic views of London to include the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Originally housing the London County Council: it opened in 1998 as the London Marriott Hotel County Hall. The Hotel comprises of 200 Rooms: many with River Views, 11 Meeting Rooms, 25m Swimming Pool & the County Hall Gym. Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar and The Library Lounge serving delicious Afternoon Tea. We can cater for private events/catering with views to match. The Marriott Hotel County Hall provides a location to suit everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott London County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott
- Marriott London County Hall England