I could not have planned it any better. Staying at the London Marriott County Hall for several nights including New Years Eve was an amazing choice! It is in a perfect location overlooking the Thames, Parliament, Big Ben, and it is adjacent to the fabulous London Eye.
This unique hotel occupies a fair portion of the 100 plus year-old building that was once the home to the London County government. it is a stellar old building that has been retrofitted with great detail to preserve the beauty of this grand old facility.
The Marriott staff were professional at every turn...well trained, personable, and knowledgeable in their jobs. They went out of their way to assure that the first part of this recent "second honeymoon" trip would be quite notable.
whether coming for fun or business, this well-located hotel will not disappoint!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- Marriott London
- London Marriott
- Marriott London County Hall England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Hotel housed in a traditional building dating from 1922 & retaining original wood paneling & marble fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Marriott London County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.