I'm going to be totally honest here, warts and all ( although there aren't many ).
Booked the Mayfair Suite room 1018, the suite was all I could of wished for, 3 rooms in total, all spotless, superbly furnished, wonderful bed, gallons of hot water in the oversized walk in shower, huge bath too. The lounge had a Juliette balcony with a view of Big Ben and up the Thames to the BT Tower, on arrival there was complimentary fruit and cake in the room and a nice handwritten welcome note from the manager, all good so far. The first note of caution I must give though is regarding the mini bar, it's a little bit "wow" when you open the fridge door but be warned, ITS WIRED!, if you just so much as take a little bottle out or a bar of chocolate out and then put it back, it's too late, you own it and it's been billed to your account already, and at £5.50 for a Toblerone or £10.50 for a miniature gin it could be costly curiosity!!
If you have an Executive room or a Suite you get access to the Executive Lounge on level one, this has complimentary tea, coffee, pastries and soft drinks. It is very comfortable and there is free Wi-Fi in the lounge.
All the staff were very helpful and polite, in fact at one stage we thought that the housekeeping staff had spent more time in our suite than we had !
After being spoilt on arrival a week earlier at The Montague on the Gardens in Bloomsbury I was a tad disappointed to find that the Park Lane Hilton doesn't do valet parking, the concierge gave me scant directions to a NCP !!
Back to the good stuff, had a meal in the room via room service on the first night, it was tip top as was the service. Breakfast is in a choice of restaurants and cannot be faulted, coffee a tad bitter but that could be me !
All in all it was a delightful experience and I will be returning, thanks to all at the Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, the London Hilton on Park Lane is close to all that London has to offer, whether it's musicals and theatres or world famous landmarks. Soaring high above the city streets, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites, there is something to suit every taste. Meanwhile, the five bars and restaurants remain destinations in themselves, offering something for every taste, including our Michelin-starred restaurant Galvin at Windows and trendy nightclub Whisky Mist at Zeta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your London Hilton on Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Hilton On Park Lane Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- Hilton London
- Hilton Park Lane
- London Hilton On Park Lane England