“Best Hilton Property” 5 of 5 stars
Review of London Hilton on Park Lane

Save Saved
You added London Hilton on Park Lane to your Saves list
London Hilton on Park Lane
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   22 Park Lane, London W1K 1BE, England (Mayfair / St James's / Piccadilly / Green Park )   |
Special Offer
Save up to 20% off
Ranked #201 of 1,075 hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Fort Worth, Texas
“Best Hilton Property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Everything you expect in a Hilton. The front desk service really sets the tone for you stay. Very professional and friendly. It is rare that you will remember the front desk but it is one of the first things I think about with this hotel. Request a high floor. The views of London are amazing. You will not want to leave your room. Can't ask for anything more from a stay. Really sold me on the Hilton brand.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Services Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear MCHarvey,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am so pleased to read that your stay was such a memorable one, and that you couldn't ask for anything more!

You have made special mention of our team here at the front desk, and I am very glad to read that the service you have received was so positive. I will certainly make everyone aware of their job well done!

Thank you very much once again, and when you do plan a return visit please do contact us at reservations.parklane@hilton.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.

1,134 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
  • Greek first
Republic of Korea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in Hilton London Park Lane for 4 nights. Basically, the room was too cold. The heater was not working. I tried to call at 11:00PM but nobody on reception nor Housekeeping wouldnt pick it up. I woke up at 02:00pm after shivering for 3 hrs and got engineering at that time. The hotel is 5 star which is not deserved.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear youngsukwon,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

First and foremost, I must apologise that during your stay, you have experienced a malfunction in the heater in your room. In order that I may investigate the matter further, if I may please ask you to e-mail me with the name that you have booked under it would be much appreciated. My e-mail address is david.gerrard@hilton.com.

I do hope that at the very least, as you were with us for four nights, that this matter has only affected one of the nights of your stay and that the rest were to your satisfaction.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Hamilton, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I came to Windows a few day before Christmas 2012....I have to say im glad
that my sister treated me to this wonderful restaurant/bar on the 28th floor of the
Hilton!!!! it was magical!!!....the views,service and food...plus the wine and champagne
were just outstanding !!!...it was a high-light to my trip to London!!!....
Loved everything about Windows!!!...I will be back!!....thanks so much

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Brycee10,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

Galvin at Windows, our Michelin-starred restaurant up on the 28th floor, is one of London's premier dining experiences, and I am so glad to read that you have had a great time with them for Christmas 2012.

While I can see that you are based out of New Zealand, if you will be in London over the holiday season and would like to return, please do contact us at christmas.parklane@hilton.com and we will be more than happy to make a booking for your.

Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

My family of four arrived on a train from Paris a few hours earlier than our scheduled 3pm check-in. Not only was the hotel staff accommodating and allowed us to check-in early, he also upgraded our room at no additional charge. The staff was first class...especially the concierge and doorman. As a foodie, I like to stay away from the touristy spots. The doorman provided me with a few spots that did not disappoint. The room was clean and updated with the amenities one would expect from a hotel in Mayfair.

The hotel is situated walking distance to the London Hard Rock, London Playboy Club, Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus. Hyde Park is across the street. There is a tube station and Hyde Park Corner and a bus station directly in front of the hotel.

Overall, our experience was 5-stars from check-in to check-out! Well done Hilton on Park Lane.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear willieboxing,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am so happy to read that our team has been so accommodating upon your arrival, and that the service throughout was first class. You have made special mention of the doormen and concierge teams, and I will be sure to make them aware of your kind words.

Thank you very much once again, and when you plan a future stay with us please do contact reservations.parklane@hilton.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

-It's a good hotel with a GREAT location for s short stay and the rooms are clean and spacious comparing to other hotels in London. However, its a bit over priced (stayed there for a week with friends in Oct 2013) because the beds are uncomfortable, and some items were missing in the room like: bathrobes, slippers, limited bathroom towels (2 max). We had to ask for more items.
-The hotel is almost always fully booked and really busy. So due to that, rooms are not done early enough, sometimes they forget to refill items in the bathroom and coffee/tea sachets.
- Since the internet is not free in rooms and its free in the lobby/public areas; there is no proper seating areas in the lobby. Very limited.
- I liked the fact they have a small shop/grocery located at the lobby where you can buy basic necessities
- I was a bit disappointed from the breakfast. Good variety but no flavour. Got bored of it

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear M Q,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and review.

I am happy to read that in the end you have had a good stay with us overall, and that our location was so perfect for your needs.

That being said, I must apologise that certain items were not refilled by the housekeeping team on a daily basis, and that the breakfast was not entirely to your satisfaction. I will be making your comments known to the appropriate members of management for them to discuss with their teams.

Thank you very much once again, and when you plan a return visit please do reach out to us at reservations.parklane@hilton.com and we will be more than happy to have you back.

Surrey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Got here earlier than the 3pm check in and wasnt expecting to check in early but they were very accommodating and let us. Hotel from the outside doesnt look that great but inside its really nice, we were on the 27th floor and the only bad thing was that from 3am until 6am there was someone upstairs moving tables and chairs or building work being done which kept us awake then we finally dropped off to sleep but at 6.30ish they started bringing out room service breakfast which was located right next to our room. We did complain in the night and also in the morning and was told that someone would email me as i gave them my email address but as of yet no email. Everything else was so nice and the breakfast was one of the best ive ever had in the UK. Was all very relaxed and not to busy. Overall stay was nice just wish we had a quieter room. The views are amazing to and loved just sitting on the windowsill looking out at the sights. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Dont stay in room 2711.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Services Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Hotel_Inspectors,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and review.

First and foremost, I must sincerely apologise for the noise that you have mentioned in regards to your stay. In particular, the fact that you have not been responded to by our team. Any concerns raised such as this are to be brought to my attention, and I am afraid that I have not received your e-mail in order to respond.

If I might ask you to e-mail me please at david.gerrard@hilton.com, and I will be more than happy to speak to you further in this regard.

All of this being said, I am very happy to read that overall your stay was a positive one despite the issues raised. , particularly the views and the window seats provided.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed at this hotel during September of this year. Medium sized lobby with limited seating. Restaurant and bar off the lobby as well as shoe cleaning service and convenience store. We were upgraded to the 11th floor, which supposedly had been redone. I was most thankful for the upgrade, as when stopping on the lower floors, and the elevator door opened, it showed old, dirty carpeting and an appearance not befitting an hotel of this level! However seeing as we stayed on the 11th floor, will keep this review to that room.

The room was decent sized - a king bed, two night tables and lamps and reading lights (nice touch) a large relaxing chair with ottoman, desk with desk chair and storage space which was adequate for two people. A safe is provided in the closet.

The bathroom was large with separate shower and tub, as well as a nightlight. The housekeeping was very inconsistent - one day more than enough toiletries, the next short on numerous things. In fact I even called down and requested more toilet paper as they'd forgotten to replace a spare roll and the one on the roll was near its end as well. Mildew in the shower - and no effort was made to pick up the bottle that I had dropped on the floor when I got out the shower. that morning. I mentioned the lack of cleaning to the front desk and the room was clean when I got back, but then of course reverted back to the same sporadic cleaning the next. I also requested a change of mattress as the one on the bed was slanting, and every time I got into it, I thought I was on a ship! I would have let this go had I not been staying there for over a week! This was duly noted and taken care of immediately!

On a more positive note - the staff were very friendly, especially everyone in the Club lounge, who went out of their way to assist others, and also the staff in the main restaurant off the lobby - kudos to Elaine (I think) who couldn't do enough for us at breakfast each morning.

The hotel is located close to Hyde Park (across the road) and within walking distance of Oxford Street - though this is a longer walk of about 15-20 minutes. Hyde Park underground a five minute walk, and Piccadilly proper about the same distance. It took us about 15 minutes to walk from Harrods to the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Spottyonetwo,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback.

I am very pleased to read that our team were all to your satisfaction, and that their friendly interactions with yourself made the stay.

I must apologise for the inconsistency with the housekeeping, and this is certainly something that I have taken up with the appropriate members of our management team.

Thank you very much once again for your feedback, and please do contact us at reservations.parklane@hilton.com when you are planning your next visit to us.

London Hilton on Park Lane

Been to London Hilton on Park Lane? Share your experiences!