“Double celebration” 5 of 5 stars
Review of London Hilton on Park Lane

You added London Hilton on Park Lane to your Saves list
London Hilton on Park Lane
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   22 Park Lane, London W1K 1BE, England (Mayfair / St James's / Piccadilly / Green Park )   |
Special Offer
Save 25% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #225 of 1,066 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Double celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Having just returned from our trip to London I want to thank Hilton Hotel for making our trip such a memorable one. We were celebrating both a memorable wedding anniversary and a birthday celebration of my godson by enjoying an evening dinner at Galvin at Windows restaurant followed by an overnight stay.
We have stayed in many hotels round the world over the years so we have experienced a varied customer experience but we cannot praise enough the Hilton, Park Lane for the hospitality we were shown which was quite outstanding. The staff were unfailingly courteous and welcoming both in the hotel and restaurant and we cannot thank you enough for making our visit such a momentous one!

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Services Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your recent stay.

I am so pleased that on these special occasions, both the birthday of your godson and the wedding anniversary, you have had such memorable moments shared with the London Hilton on Park Lane. Stories like yours are why we do the things we do, and I have made sure to make all aware of your positive feedback.

Thank you very much once again, and when you are planning a return to London please do contact us either on reservations.parklane@hilton.com or directly to myself at david.gerrard@hilton.com and we will be happy to assist you.

London Hilton on Park Lane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (444)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
South of England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

It had been a while since I had visited and stayed at the London Hilton on Park Lane and it was so nice to return.

From the moment I was greeted and efficiently checked in, until my departure the following day, everything and everyone was faultless.

I had a very nice room on a high floor and as I am a HHonors member I also had access to the lounge on the first floor. Here I was greeted like an old friend and welcomed by very attentive staff.

All of the staff, from the restaurant, room serve to the door staff where friendly and welcoming.

Well done Hilton. Well done the Hilton Park Lane team.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am delighted to hear that on your return visit to us here at the London Hilton on Park Lane. Our team pride themselves on their professionalism and attentiveness, and they were very pleased to read your kind words and of your enjoyable stay.

Thank you very much once again, and please do reach out to us at reservations.parklane@hilton.com or myself directly at david.gerrard@hilton.com when you are next planning a visit to London.

Essex
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on the recent Groupon deal which was excellent value. I would not pay full amount ever. The foyer and reception is in need of refurbishment but the hotel undergoing this. We found staff very nice and helpful. Our room newly refurbed was on the 5th floor 517 with a great view over Hyde Park. Lovely decor contemporary and top bathroom fittings and very clean. Hotel bit of a cab ride away from Mayfair/West End but worth it for our stay. We opted for breakfast in bed big mistake unfortunately as it was cold. Sent it back but second breakfast wasn't much better sadly. Also very limited on room food and snacks available when we got back and no snacks available at all in the hotel bar which was basic but not basic prices at £9 for glass of champers. Overall it was fine but only on a an offer.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of a special online offer and enjoyed your stay with us here at the London Hilton on Park Lane.

That being said, I do apologise that the breakfast in bed was not to your liking. In order that I may follow up with the Room Service team, if you would be able to please contact me at david.gerrard@hilton.com with your name and I will investigate further.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

birmingham uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

we booked to see a show in the west end for my g/fs birthday and decided to push the boat out , traveled to the capital by train which of course made us late , when we arrived at the hilton they had sold our room and if we would wait half an hour [irritated] they would upgrade us to a suite [irritation gone] we went to the bar at the top of the hotel for coffee [costalotta] and we were not allowed to wear a coat but have to say the veiw was just sensational ,

after the 30 mins we were shown to our suite which overlooked park lane , wow , the place was a super lux flat [without the kitchen]

the hotel is magic and everything that you would expect no dissapointments , you pay for it and get everything you expect for your groats , breakfast served on a trolley in the room was first class

got to be said the hilton is as good as anything in london we have stayed in

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Services Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this review, February 14, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am so pleased to hear that my colleagues were able to make up for the initial delay by providing you with an upgrade to one of our deluxe suites. It sounds like you have had a fantastic time here with us, and I am happy that your girlfriend's birthday has been a memorable one.

Thank you very much once again, and please do reach out to us at reservations.parklane@hilton.com or myself directly at david.gerrard@hilton.com the next time you plan a visit and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Bushey, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

If you think your staying at one of the main hotels in central London you certainly are not.....no better if not far worse than any other in this chain.
We're to start room like Siberia a par to outside temperature heating not working when it did terribly noisy so much it disturbed sleep.
Staff un helpful and rude on complaint no courtesy in responding back to our valid issues.
Breakfast cold buffet not replenished waited a long time for hot drinks.
Fridge not working.
Decor faded.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Services Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback.

First and foremost, I must sincerely apologise that your recent stay was not to your satisfaction. The matters that you have raised are absolutely not indicative of the level of service and quality that we pride ourselves on providing, and I am very sorry to hear that you have had such an experience.

In order to fully investigate this matter, I would ask you to please contact me at david.gerrard@hilton.com to provide me with the name that the booking was under so that I may follow up with the relevant members of upper management.

Thank you very much for reaching out to us in these matters, and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Shropshire, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

So pleased with our stay. We usually stay at the Mayfair but it was fully booked so booked a standard room at the hotel. Checked in at 4pm and the reception guy advised we had been upgraded to the Exec Floor... room 2611 to be exact. That was lovely so as we approached the room door on floor 26 (the highest residential floor), I was disappointed that it didn't seem to face Hyde Park... so we opened the door and O...M...G before us stood a full width window with the most incredible view of London I have ever seen... EVERY landmark could be seen. What a treat! Thank you Hilton for a fab stay, we will return :-) See my pics if you don't believe me!

Room Tip: Highest floor facing away from the park are the best!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and review.

I am so pleased to hear that you have had such a great stay with us here at the London Hilton on Park Lane. Our views are certainly a highlight, whether facing towards the greenery of Hyde Park or all of the sights of London.

Thank you very much once again, and please do reach out to us at reservations.parklane@hilton.com or myself directly at david.gerrard@hilton.com with any enquiries or special requests.

Bournemouth, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Over the past 2 months my wife and I have spent 20 or so nights in central London Hotels, including Four Seasons, The Lanesborough, The Mandarin Oriental, Hyat Regency and at least 6 nights at the Hilton on Park Lane. Pound for pound this beats them all. We were on the executive floor for all of our stays here, and the executive lounge is a real bonus with the excellent afternoon tea and evening canapes and complimentary bar. Galvin at Windows is a fine restaurant, and fully deserving of its Michelin Star. Oh, and a word for Steve and his shoe-shine concession in reception ... he is a master with your footwear.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Services Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your positive review.

I am so pleased to hear that after such extensive travels here in London you have been so impressed with your stay here at the London Hilton on Park Lane. It sounds like you have been able to make use of all aspects of the hotel, from Galvin at Windows at the top to Steve shining your shoes in the lobby.

Thank you very much once again for your kind words, and please do reach out to either reservations.parklane@hilton.com or myself directly at david.gerrard@hilton.com the next time you plan a visit to us here in London and we will be more than happy to assist you.

London Hilton on Park Lane

Been to London Hilton on Park Lane? Share your experiences!