Me and my boyfriend stayed here for two nights while on a trip to London. Check in was smooth and our room was just right. We had breakfast both mornings which was lovely. From a full English breakfast to pastries, cereal and yogurt. Check out was also smooth and we were able to leave our luggage at the hotel after checkout to collect later on in the day.
The hotel is perfectly situated with Queensway and Bayswater tube stations a very short walk away.
We would defiantly stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in central London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton London - Hyde Park. Superbly located opposite Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens and just 400 meters from either Queensway or Bayswater Underground stations, our warm and welcoming hotel offers close proximity to popular London attractions including the West End theatre district and Madame Tussauds. Enjoy fantastic shopping opportunities at nearby Oxford Street or hire a pedalo at the Serpentine boating lake in Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Ramada Hotel Hyde Park
- Hyde Park Ramada
- London Ramada
- DoubleTree By Hilton - London Hyde Park England