I stayed for 3 nights at this hotel and left entirely happy. Location was great for accessing west and central London with the Queensway tube station 5 minutes away. The rooms are not huge but finished to a high specification. Nice touches were the Samsung TV that I could plug in to, iPhone dock and the Nespresso coffee machine is a nice touch. All the staff I encountered were polite and helpful.
On the downside I felt the staff knew less than me about London so when trying to plan transport it was quicker to do it myself on my phone. The rooms were noisy, you can hear everything going on in the corridors and 1 night I could hear my neighbour snoring loudly. neither of these things disburbed my stay but were annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton London - Hyde Park. Superbly located opposite Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens and just 400 meters from either Queensway or Bayswater Underground stations, our warm and welcoming hotel offers close proximity to popular London attractions including the West End theatre district and Madame Tussauds. Enjoy fantastic shopping opportunities at nearby Oxford Street or hire a pedalo at the Serpentine boating lake in Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Ramada Hotel Hyde Park
- Hyde Park Ramada
- London Ramada
- DoubleTree By Hilton - London Hyde Park England