“Best Double Tree yet!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2-8 Hanger Lane, London W5 3HN, England (Formerly Ramada London Ealing)   |
Special Offer
Summer Sale - From £70
Ranked #195 of 1,075 hotels in London
Mildehnall, United Kingdom
“Best Double Tree yet!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was my first time staying in this specific double tree and while I've stayed at about a dozen different Double Trees in the past, including the one at Heathrow, in Orlando and in Memphis, I can easily admit that this one was the absolute best! I drove up there on what was suppose to a short 90 minute drive, but thanks to a major accident on the M25, it turned into a 5 hour drive. Upon checking in the staff understood I was both perturbed and exhausted, they moved quick to get me to my room and even gave me a 2 vouchers for extra cookies later on, the lady friend ate both!! They couldn't have been any more professional or friendly, so a major thank you to them! I had a friend fly in from Alaska, all for the purpose of watching the NFL game at Wembley and this was her first time in London and likely last. Thanks to the ease of getting to the Ealing Common tube station and its short distance from central London, we were able to do everything she had hoped for in just 3 and a half days! In short I love this hotel, I'd recommend to anyone planning a trip to London! The price is unbeatable, especially with the currency exchange. The price for parking is fair and the ease of travel along with the bar just topped everything off! 10 out of 10!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Matthew W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear David M,

Thank you for leaving such great feedback after your stay with us. It is great to read that you rated us so highly compared to those other great Doubletree's that you have stayed in.

Hopefully we can welcome you back to the hotel again - maybe when the next NFL game is in town?

785 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Turkish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel weekly for the past 2 months. The staff are friendly and the rooms are reasonably sized and comfortable.

The restaurant sells basic, but homely food. Good toiletries and only 20 minutes by tube to Central London (Tube station is a 2 minute walk away). Would recommend

• Stayed August 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Having stayed here for the past 2 months throughout the week and on some weekends, this hotel has become a home from home. Friendly Staff, Comfortable and Relaxing Rooms and a Good Location make it a good choice for business or leisure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear chuckie88,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your great feedback for us.

We are delighted that we have been able to look after you for such a long time.

We hope to continue to be your 'home from home'

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

On business in West London and requiring a convenient hotel to the District Line. The Doubletree is a few minutes walk from Ealing Common tube station and overlooking the Common itself. It also sadly, overlooks a busyish road but the rooms are well soundproofed and the a/c works to keep them at a reasonable temperature meaning you can keep the windows shut. Comfortable rooms, decent sized bed, powerful shower, buffet breakfast served from reasonably early (0630) hour, all made it a comfortable stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Nick H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback after your recent business trip with us.

I was glad to read that on a whole you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

-Easy to find, not far from the underground.
-Check in was fast and efficient with a nice welcome from the lady that was on work experience. (Very happy with the welcome cookie!)
-The room was really modern with a comfortable bed, small fridge and coffee machine.
- Large car park

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Matthew W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear lollylewly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback after your recent stay with us at the hotel.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you are next in the area.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Being the first doubletree I've stayed in from the Hilton, I was pleasantly surprised. I believe this hotel has been refurbished lately meaning it's in excellent condition and the rooms are more than adequate. Myself and my partner stayed over a weekend and were offered an upgrade on our arrival, which we took and have to say to say the size of the bed was worth it alone! Although the hotel food was pretty bog standard (we used our tastecard - thankfully), we did receive excellent service from our welcoming waitress Laura who didn't mind us turning up at the restaurant at 9.50pm! We generally enjoyed our entire stay. One downside is that we had to go to a shop just to buy mineral water as the hotel don't supply this unless you are a well established Hilton Honours member. I can't remember the last time I stayed at a hotel that didn't supply such a basic thing which is quite disappointing. Bring back the water Hilton!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear S J,

Thank you for posting your feedback after your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit. I am sorry that you were misinformed regarding the water. We do have this available in our W5 Bar and it would have saved you the walk to a nearby shop.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Clacton-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

As I'm a person who likes to focus on the positives I will start there regarding our recent 3 night stay.

Renovated to a high standard.

Beds are really comfortable and lovely bedding.

Warm cookie on arrival is delicious.

Breakfast is of a very high standard.

Staff are for the most part excellent.

Location is great for wembley and central London.

If you book a long way in advance you can get some good deals.

Having said all that we did have an issue with our room being to warm. This wasn't dealt with very efficiently until Sadiq the duty manager got involved. We were upgraded for our last night but sadly the air con didn't work in that room either so the upshot was 3 nights of not so great sleep :0(

Although breakfast was lovely the service was at times rather poor. I don't blame the staff for this as I felt it was down to poor management. There was a young gentleman with a shaved head who was very on the ball and of course I must mention the lovely Francis Flynn who was a delight to talk to.

Would I stay again...yes but only in the winter!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Celia C,

Thank you for taking the ime to leave your comments after your recent stay with us here at the hotel.

Whilst I am happy to see that on a whole you enjoyed your visit I do want to apologise for the issues that you faced on your stay.

It appears that we had an issue with our air conditioning throughout the hotel on the weekend you stayed. This was rectified straight away. I am also sorry that you were unhappy with some of the staff at breakfast. I will pass on your compliments to Francis though.

We do hope to welcome you back again (maybe n the winter) and hope that you enjoy every aspect of your visit.

Matt Williams

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing? Share your experiences!