Spend a week in late august last year at this hotel, this was my fourth time in 6 years. The staff is very attentive and always ready to help you at a seconds notice. Rooms are comfy and very clean. Nice television set, choices of movies and programs, Excellent minibar with lots of goodies for the late nighter. The Club Level has to be one of the best from the Intercontinental Hotels. A good size lounge, with cook to order breakfast or self serving buffet, a mix of arab and international food makes for interesting and savory choices. The staff of this concierge or Club level are the best I have encounter in many Club level visits. The hotel also has a nice bar and a very good fusion style restaurant, a bit pricey, but what is not in London. Picadilly Street is just across the hotel, as well as a beaufitul park and many of London's attractions withing walking distance. My experience was excellent and this will be my hotel of choice next time I travel to London Again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England