Stayed at the Intercontinental when visiting London for my companies Christmas dance. Stunning hotel in a magnificent location on corner of Hyde Park/Park Lane. Very friendly and efficient check in staff - we arrived at 9:30 am and asked if we could store our luggage until a room was ready, but the staff member who was checking us in found a room and allocated it to us, albeit it only had a view into the inner courtyard. Hotel is very well appointed throughout from the reception to the corridors and lifts and is deserving of its 5* status. Rooms are very comfortable - not massive, but then who visits London to stay in a room! High quality BOSE TV/Sound system in room, writing table and good wardrobe/storage with iron/ing board etc. Bathrooms very modern with high quality fittings. And the bed - WOW!!! So comfortable.
Didn't have a meal in any of the restaurants so can't comment, but buffet breakfast was was good. Drinks are quite expensive, but you are staying in a 5* hotel so that's only to be expected. Wouldn't hesistate to recommend hotel to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, LondonMarketing.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England