This hotel never disappoints, it is consistently excellent in all respects. This was our third visit this year and we cannot imagine staying anywhere else in London. The location is excellent and the rooms comfortable and quiet but the outstanding feature is the service provided by the staff whether it be the proffessional and charming Christina in the Club Lounge, the doorman who greets us by name or Jean-Baptiste who went to so much trouble to ensure that our check-in was smooth when the hotel was exceptionally busy. These comments may sound over effusive but try the hotel next time in London and I don't think you will be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, LondonMarketing.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England