I usually do not go to big hotels when travelling alone. It was a great surprise the excellent service, the nice room and the lounge on 7th floor, with a beautiful view of Green Park. My next time in London will of course be in this hotel. The concierge service deserves a special mention: simply wonderful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, LondonMarketing.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England