I attended the Kenya National Day in the ballroom and wow what a huge, fantastic, upmarket space with excellent cloakroom and washroom facilities and lovely separate entrance. A very special hotel and place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England