This hotel is about location. Everything important is in walking distance. We booked it with my friend as a little educational trip to London for our kids. Reception and concierge services are excellent, but when it comes to cleaning your rooms... Couple of times I was very surprised to see my room unmade when I returned to the hotel in the evening. My friend had even better experience - somebody was raiding his minibar for champagne and Red Bull. Hotel management took this seriously and all wrongs were promptly corrected. Very nice lobby bar with good selection of drinks. Superb italian restaurant, definitely worth visiting. Excellent breakfast. Overall very positive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, LondonMarketing.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England