Stayed 2 nights here this past weekend. Great hotel in nice location. Def tuned for the rich and upscale, and they know it. They charge for everything. local call? 2 pounds. Needed to just print my boarding pass, 2 pounds.
Other than staying in the room I didnt use any facilities or restaurants. Nice clean elegant hotel but next time I will find someplace a little more "friendly" that isnt chasing the $$$$ from the Saudis and UAE which was 90% of the guests here.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental London
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, LondonMarketing.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.