Great Hotel in a fantastic location.
From curb side to club lounge, the intercontinental staff greets and serves with highest level of professionalism, complimented with a welcoming warmth that signals home away from home.
The rooms are classic with comfortable beds that wont leave you wanting for your own.
I enjoyed daily workouts in the well equipped beautifully designed gym. The restaurants are destinations in themselves a must visit even if you're not staying in house. There is a really nice bar and lounge that stretches the entire length of the property, perfect for a bottle of champagne or a cocktail, we did both! Room service is impressive even at 1am they will whip up a meal and have it to you in 20 minutes. I highly recommend Club Lounge, the large buffet selection for breakfast is the highest quality and beautifully presented. They also offer a full a la carte menu, eggs, amazing waffles and more. And dont forget to visit the spa.
I can't say enough about this fine hotel, I look forward to my next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England