My wife and I wanted a weekend break, so I booked the room on my Priority Club points. I was welcomed with big hotel style (cold but efficient) and was told I had been up graded to a superior room, the room was good albeit a bit small, but plush.
I did not spend a lot of time in the room; however, the range of TV channels was extensive.
I did not use the restaurant, but I did have a drink in the bar, however, the cost was off the scale expensive, would I go back – yes, great hotel from the visit I had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, LondonMarketing.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England