We have lost count of how many times we have stayed at this hotel, but go to London 3-4 times a year. Each time we stay here. As usual we can't fault it. We are Ambassador Card Holders and they always offer us an upgrade to a lovely studio suite. As usual the hotel and suite are spotless. What makes our stay is the club lounge, the staff in here are excellent, very friendly and do their utmost to help you. I hurt my back and I asked for an ice pack and they arranged for a bag of ice for me - that's service. Breakfast in the club lounge is also very good. We didn't use the cook book cafe for our evening meal as we ate out. The door staff are also excellent either opening doors looking after your luggage or sorting your luggage.
Nothing negative to say in fact we are returning at Christmas for 4 days. Location excellent would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental London
- Intercontinental Hotel London
- InterContinental London Park Lane England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once the site of a royal residence, InterContinental London Park Lane is now the epitome of modern elegance. Located between Mayfair and Knightsbridge in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel is not far from the Tower of London, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Also worth seeing is the Victoria and Albert Museum, Madame Tussauds and The National Portrait Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, LondonMarketing.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental London Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.