Modestly-sized rooms that have been recently refurbished mean that this a comfortable place to stay. Usual Hilton standard comfortable beds and pillows. Nice friendly and helpful staff. Tea and coffee but no extra room in the minibar fridge. Good breakfast, with a chef on hand to cook eggs, although some things on the buffet could have been hotter. Rooms can be a bit noisy if you like open windows (it's near a big traffic intersection) but the air-conditioning is a bit noisy too. Good Wi-Fi signal, but annoyingly I needed to keep logging on, even within the hotel. Located slightly out of town but near tube connections on the central line (either Shepherd's Bush or Holland Park) which are only a few minutes’ walk away and then a 10 min tube journey to Marble Arch and Oxford Circus. Bus stop outside for buses to Oxford Circus, but these can be fast when there is little traffic (25 min) to very slow during busier times. Good for South Kensington museums (buses from Shepherd’s Bush station) or for the nearby Westfield shopping centre, which is within walking distance. A good choice for tourists, if you don't mind the slightly out of centre location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton London Kensington is located close to a lot of London event venues and some great shopping too. Only about a 7-minute walk from Holland Park underground station and one of the main central tube lines, Hilton London Kensington is surrounded by places to eat, drink, shop, and watch bands. There is always comedy or music at the Hammersmith Apollo - a simple walk away, or sporting events at Wembley stadium - a short train ride away. And with the modern, well-stocked Westfield shopping center located just across the road, when you stay at Hilton London Kensington you can shop all day. Whatever you chose to do in your spare time, the hotel itself is bright and airy. All the rooms have an LCD flat screen TV and a mini bar. If you don’t want a night in, relaxing in your comfortable room and don’t want to venture too far either; choose to dine in the romantic West Eleven restaurant after making the most of the 24-hour gym and the relaxing sauna and steam room. Staying at the Hilton London Kensington is about making the most out of your time in London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hilton London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Kensington Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Kensington
- Hilton London Kensington England