I stayed one month at the Hilton for the summer Olympics. The first room I've received was on the backside. It was very quiet but the room was very small and only had a shower. The mini bar/fridge was broken. The responsible provided me an extra fridge which was nice but made my room even smaller ! When I saw the rooms my other colleagues got, I really had to admit that mine was tiny compare to their rooms and all of them had a tub. I asked at the frontdesk to swap and the staff was very helpful ! They switched me in another room even it was not so easy as they were fully booked due to Olympic Games and they moved my stuff while I was at work. The second room was just perfect ! Hilton is ideally situated between Holland park and Shepherd's bus underground stations and the bus station is just in front of the hotel. The furniture is lovely and modern. Rooms are clean and you get very good shampoo, conditioner, soaps and body lotion. You get two bottles of water per day, free of charges. The breakfast buffet is superb and I particularly appreciated the staff. After a month, the employees were like family members to us ! The concierge team also was so helpful and friendly ! Really, two thumbs up for them ! I would recommend this hotel to friends !
I did not like : my first room. the air-con in the meeting room (too cold) and the mini bar with sensor system that doesn't allow you to remove anything without paying and I deplore that the towels are changed every day even you don't ask for .. not very ecological nowadays.
I liked : the staff, friendly and helpful, the breakfast buffet and the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton London Kensington is located close to a lot of London event venues and some great shopping too. Only about a 7-minute walk from Holland Park underground station and one of the main central tube lines, Hilton London Kensington is surrounded by places to eat, drink, shop, and watch bands. There is always comedy or music at the Hammersmith Apollo - a simple walk away, or sporting events at Wembley stadium - a short train ride away. And with the modern, well-stocked Westfield shopping center located just across the road, when you stay at Hilton London Kensington you can shop all day. Whatever you chose to do in your spare time, the hotel itself is bright and airy. All the rooms have an LCD flat screen TV and a mini bar. If you don’t want a night in, relaxing in your comfortable room and don’t want to venture too far either; choose to dine in the romantic West Eleven restaurant after making the most of the 24-hour gym and the relaxing sauna and steam room. Staying at the Hilton London Kensington is about making the most out of your time in London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hilton London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Kensington Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Kensington
- Hilton London Kensington England