I stayed in Hilton Hyde park for 6 nights for business. The hotel is ideally located I front of Hyde park with only footsteps from the tube station Queens way. However it's a very old furnished hotel with quite narrow rooms and very narrow tight bathroom. Most of the rooms are like this except if u take a queen bed room but you'll have to pay more. There's only one elevator that serves the building which takes some time to serve you so you'll find it better taking the stairs. I think the hotel night price is overrated compared to the value that you'll get. This hotel is definitely below the hilton brand image and reputition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated opposite the Royal Parks of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. Enjoy relaxing walks through the park or why not visit the Royal residence of Kensington Palace which is only a few minutes walk away. Fashionable Notting Hill and Portobello Market within a short walking distance Oxford street is located 15 minutes walk from the hotel World famous department store Harrods is nearby All of London's main attractions are located within 20 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Hyde Park England