I never look forward to stays in London because it's often so noisy but I had no such problems here. Even though my room was at the front, it was quiet and I had a peaceful sleep. I am a light sleeper who is normally woken by traffic and other guests, but for whatever reason, not on this trip.
Only stayed for one night, burning some more of my Hilton points and paying a bit of cash towards it so I can't comment on value in the same way as I might if I'd paid the full price, but given that London is such an expensive place to stay, I don't think this was too bad.
Breakfast was fine - the waiter forgot my coffee but he was full of apologies when I asked again - anyone can make a mistake and really not a big issue.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Hyde Park Hotel
- Hilton London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- Hilton London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Hyde Park England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step outside the Hilton London Hyde Park hotel to enjoy the delights of London's favourite Royal Park. Feast on international cuisine in The Dining Room restaurant at the Hilton London Hyde Park hotel or drop by the Library Lounge bar for a nightcap. The Hilton London Hyde Park hotel is 1 mile from Oxford Street and the West End. Hire a pedalo at the Serpentine boating lake in Hyde Park, right outside the hotel. 35 minutes' drive from Heathrow Airport, the Hilton London Hyde Park hotel offers 2 meeting rooms for 2-100 and a business centre. From Hilton Rooms to Deluxe Rooms, all guest rooms have high-speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.