This is NO Hilton. The rooms are small, the furniture is cheap, the shower is barely big enough to turn around in, no shelf in the shower for shampoo, etc. The fixtures are old and many are coming apart. The lobby is dirty, small and the restaurant and bar are IN THE BASEMENT. This is advertised as a 4 star hotel, that is a complete joke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated opposite the Royal Parks of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. Enjoy relaxing walks through the park or why not visit the Royal residence of Kensington Palace which is only a few minutes walk away. Fashionable Notting Hill and Portobello Market within a short walking distance Oxford street is located 15 minutes walk from the hotel World famous department store Harrods is nearby All of London's main attractions are located within 20 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hilton London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Hyde Park England