Convenient location, very close to the tube stations for the main lines like Central (Queensway stop) Circle and District Lines (Bayswater stop). There are also food places of multicultural cuisines nearby and a short walk to Whiteleys Shopping Centre (M&S Simply Food for quick and cheap take away sandwiches etc). Opposite of the hotel is Kensington Gardens which is lovely. Also very close to Notting Hill district where the famous Portebello Road Market is located.
The room is a bit small but it was clean and comfy complete with amenities like tea and coffee, hair dryer, toiletries and in room safe. Noises from the pipes when we used the bathroom can be heard in our room. There is no free wifi in our rooms but you can obtain wifi details to access at the lobby and lounge area.
Overall it is a good hotel with a convenient location and comfy room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated opposite the Royal Parks of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. Enjoy relaxing walks through the park or why not visit the Royal residence of Kensington Palace which is only a few minutes walk away. Fashionable Notting Hill and Portobello Market within a short walking distance Oxford street is located 15 minutes walk from the hotel World famous department store Harrods is nearby All of London's main attractions are located within 20 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Hyde Park England