We stayed at this hotel for my wife's 40th birthday.
Staff were excellent but the room was sub standard.
We asked to change room or upgrade but front desk was not very helpful. Hotel was full and there was nothing they could do.
Room was tiny, no kettle, no mini bar, bath was tiny(3' long at max) facilities in room were awful. In the future, I would check the room before staying.
Great location and quirky hotel but a ruined stay overall.
Would not risk staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to No.11 Cadogan Gardens, a unique urban hideaway off Sloane Street in the heart of affluent Knightsbridge. A member of the internationally recognised brand Small Luxury Hotels of the World™, this enchanting retreat is brimming with character and charm.Behind the classic Victorian façade, No.11 Cadogan Gardens is reminiscent of a grand private residence. On ascending the stairs, guests can view the many gilded oil portraits of distinguished royalty and aristocrats adorning the walls. These artworks transport guests to a era of glamour and elegance from the moment they step through the door.The distinctly eclectic décor marries beautifully with all the modern conveniences a contemporary traveller could wish for, creating a truly unforgettable boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LondonMarketing.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your No.11 Cadogan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 11 Cadogan Gardens
- Eleven Cadogan Gardens London
- Eleven Cadogan Gardens Hotel London
- No.11 Cadogan Gardens London, England