I have a few setbacks regarding the hotel, the rooms doesn't look anything like the website photos and room service is a bit of a let down, sometimes things came they we asked and sometimes they forgot a few things. The good thing is that employees are very welcoming, specially the concierges. Emelson was really helpful in helping us out with some urgent matters late at night. always very handy. Richie is always a good lad and very helpful as well. As the title says, the afternoon tea is great and if you happen to come across a very happy girl in the reception, please notice the warm "helloooo" she will give you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to No.11 Cadogan Gardens, a unique urban hideaway off Sloane Street in the heart of affluent Knightsbridge. A member of the internationally recognised brand Small Luxury Hotels of the World™, this enchanting retreat is brimming with character and charm.Behind the classic Victorian façade, No.11 Cadogan Gardens is reminiscent of a grand private residence. On ascending the stairs, guests can view the many gilded oil portraits of distinguished royalty and aristocrats adorning the walls. These artworks transport guests to a era of glamour and elegance from the moment they step through the door.The distinctly eclectic décor marries beautifully with all the modern conveniences a contemporary traveller could wish for, creating a truly unforgettable boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your No.11 Cadogan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 11 Cadogan Gardens
- Eleven Cadogan Gardens London
- Eleven Cadogan Gardens Hotel London
- No.11 Cadogan Gardens London, England